- All UCI employees (faculty, staff) and students (undergraduates, graduates, UNEX) must take the UCI tutorial for credit by using their UCINetID and password to log-in.
- All UCI employees are assigned a UCInetID after they are given an Employee ID and entered into the Payroll Personnel System by their home department. Students are assigned a UCInetID upon admission to UCI.
- If you are a new UCI faculty or staff member, please contact your department to check on the status of your Employee ID. If your Employee ID cannot be set up, ask the department to sponsor you for a guest UCInetID so that you may take a UCI Research tutorial for credit.
Information for Non-UCI affiliated study team members:
- In order to take the UCI HIPAA Research tutorial for credit, you will be asked to provide your name, phone, fax, institutional affiliation, etc., so that a tutorial ID can be created for tutorial tracking purposes.
Ready to begin the tutorial for credit? Click one:
- UCInetIDs must be activated by the employee before they may be used. If you have never activated your account and don't have a password, go to https://activate.uci.edu/ and follow the on-screen instructions. You will need to have your Employee ID number, Social Security Number and Birth Date for activation.
- If you are in the College of Medicine and are having trouble identifying your password, call the College of Medicine computer help desk at (949) 824-3434.
- Office of Information Technology (OIT) is the campus department that manages UCInetIDs for UCI employees and students. See their UCInetID web page for more details.
- Contact OIT for:
- Questions or problems with your UCInetID
- Forgotten passwords - see website above or call the OIT helpdesk at (949) 824-2222 or e-mail: email@example.com
- Experiencing problems with the research tutorial? Contact the HRP Staff.